Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone

I watched Harry Potter part one started last week and almost everyday. I like Doby the elf in the story. Doby is a slave elf of the Malfoys. Malfoys are the bad guys here. They are serving Lord Voldemort, the name we must not-speak. I also want to play Harry Potter's game and the magic too. It is a very nice movie. I always love to watch animated Disney movie and I now like Harry potter. He is very young and magical!
Dad told me that he will buy me a book one this saturday. I am very excited to read one chapter every day. Mommy said to me that there 's a reward awaits me everytime I finished reading 1 chapter a day and when I too answered all her questions about the book.
Beginning this Saturday, my nights will be filled of Harry Potter magic. Maybe together with my dad, we will be reading that magic flavored book.

Mommy told me that everything is in here: suspense, adventure, mystery, humour, danger. There's even some pretty satisfying paybacks. The characters are fantastic and fantastically realistic. There are bad people who turn out to be good guys and good people who turn out to be bad guys, just like life. Hehehe... she said just like me. I was a bit bad before. I have experience and it is another story.

The lesson in the movie is that it is okey to be different. To be not normal. I was in Harry's age today and trying to be not hyperactive in everything.
I am now very scared to break rules my mom imposed to me.
I sometimes find it hard to control my self.
I love to move and groove all the time but I might be turned in to a cat, a spider or a rat if I break rules. When theres a need to break rule I will make sure it's for the common good so it has a worth.

No comments: